A detailed example is the same thing as a new, very good, very strong, nayyaz, with a surgeon, Brae Jayceinni, who is a compensation for Darid
Darbara detailed it
The joint of the K-Palai Bazwi Shama with the body of the Shama. I will choose a curve that rotates outside the shoulder of a young woman and is fixed by a man.
Ligaments connect bones, and tendons connect muscles to bones. A layer of tissue called cartilage is placed between the bones to prevent the bones from rubbing against each other.
You may have to do it in a position that is painful and makes it difficult to use your arm. As :
- A serious shoulder injury such as a broken bone
- Severe osteoarthritis
- A rotator cuff (a structure made up of a group of muscles and tendons that attach the arm to the shoulder joint and enable the arm to move).
What should you expect in a shoulder replacement?
An orthopedic surgery that replaces the natural bone in the round and connecting part of your shoulder joint with a material that can be metal or plastic. This surgery is an important surgery that will keep you in the hospital for several days. You may also need several weeks of physiotherapy afterwards
There may be three types of surgery in this area:
- General shoulder replacement. This is more common. In this surgery, the round part of your upper shoulder is replaced with a metal ball-shaped part, which is attached to the remaining bone. The joint is covered with a new plastic cover.
- Slight shoulder replacement. Only the ball part is replaced.
- Reverse shoulder replacement. This surgery is usually performed if you have a rupture in the rotator cuff (a structure of a group of muscles and tendons that attach the arm to the shoulder joint and enable the arm to move). It also occurs when another shoulder replacement surgery is performed but has not worked properly. The metal ball is attached to your shoulder bone and an implant is placed on top of your arm.
# Joint-Shoulder-Bone-Ligaments-Joint Surgery-Shoulder Pain-Hand Pain-Knee Surgery-Orthopedics